Friday, November 10, 2006

Knit Kit Swap


I have just finished my Knit Kit swap kit! I am so excited. I am mailing it out this morning because my partner is going away for Thanksgiving and I want her to have something to do on the plane. The KPS tunic is history. It was too big. I decided to make felted ballet slippers out of Noro for me to see how big they are before I make any for daughter #3 for Christmas. Daughter #2's sweater will be a Central Park Hoodie for next Christmas when she will be away at school
:(.
I am so sick of raking leaves. You rake yours and the guy next door doesn;t so - you get all his leaves and his lawn looks great. Falling leaves suck! I also did some sewing (what is that-haven't done any in years) for my pals kit. It is a bag similar to one Jolene makes. It is just a little box bag, big enough to hold needles, yarn, pattern and stitch holders. I made it in her favorite colors. Have a great one!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home