Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Knit Kit has arrived!

It came! My Knit Kit has arrived. I just bought myself a new jacket and my swap partner, Namaste sent me Branching Out and 2 yarn choices to make it with. As you can see, they both match my new coat! What luck.Thank you very much, Namaste. I finished my ballet slippers from Fiber trends, Just need to felt them. I am making a pair of mittens for a charity that I saw on Now Norma Knits, a fellow Vermont blogger. They are a blue varigated yarn.
I have plenty of Christmas knitting to do and nothing seems to be going the way I want it. The knucks I started for my husband out of Alpaka - too small. The sweater for my daugher, too big. I feel like goldilocks!

Now-to just figure out what to make for dinner? I have a picky family...
Ann

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home