Monday, December 11, 2006

Daughter #1

Sorry no posting due to Daughter #1. She has been a source of much concern, debate and many tears in our household lately. SHe is under the influence of drugs and has a "new and improved" boyfriend. We never thought she could do any worse that the last one-Ha, we were SO wrong.

I will try to post next later this week. I have been knitting. I did receive my Solstice yarn ball. It was wonderful! I am almost done shopping for Christmas. I am just so upset that we can not help her, it is breaking me apart! Knit and be Happy!
Ann

2 Comments:

Blogger StudioBlue said...

Hi Ann! I finally took the time to unwind the Solstice Yarn Ball you sent me. Thank you!!! such fun stuff!

3:52 PM  
Blogger eve knits said...

Hi Ann!

Thank you so much for everything you send in the KMSK. The bag you made was simply stunning. The colors were perfect. Everything was perfect!

Thanks So Much!
Eve

PS I hope everything works out for you and yours!

12:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home