Friday, January 26, 2007

Fat




My girls are killing me! I am trying to lose 15 pounds by 2/26. They are in the kitchen "baking" which in my house means making a mess, a really big one! Daughter # 2 is making brownies and a cake. Daughter #3 is making peanut butter bars. People, I am only human. The cake and brownies don't stand a chance! I am dead. Even the treadmill won't help me. So, please, send me your support.............LOL.
Okay, knitting news. I am on the right front of the Central Park Hoodie. I am determined to finish it. I have been looking at Anemoi mittens and the new piecework magazine, which I purchased yesterday. I would love to make both of these. I am not too crazy about an afterthought thumb. Anyone else share the same feelings? I sent off these 2 red scarfs today. I enclosed Sweet tarts and a book of stamps with each!

4 Comments:

Blogger FlippyTWS said...

I can't believe what similar tastes we have. :) Good luck on the mittens!

10:26 AM  
Blogger eve knits said...

I'd have a hard time losing the lbs with all those goodies in the house too!

2:48 PM  
Blogger Diane H said...

I clicked in from another blog because you mention stranded yarn mittens. Tell me about the mittens! They are amazing looking. Very new at stranded work -

8:32 PM  
Blogger eve knits said...

Yay!! I'm glad you joined up! let me know if you want to start a group!

9:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home