Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Finished-Carrie's Twilight Mittens!

 

Specs:
Carrie's Twilight Mittens(after the movie)
Size 9 Inox Express circulars
Caron Simply Soft in Plum, 2 strands held together
Pattern: Mine



I got over being mittenly challenged and finished them. They are done, in the box and will be wrapped today. She tried them on and loves them! Yay.
Next on to some legwarmers or "leglets" as I saw in Ravelry-he he he . sounds like Piglets. "I'm Not a rabbit, I'm just a pig!" My youngest said this one year, as she was trick or treating and about the 5th person said what a cute rabbit she was. Damn it she was Piglet. Pink and Red and all. And It was a great costume!.The comment was priceless!
Oh well rain in Vermont and I am off to work to balance THE checkbook-my favorite pastime. LOL, Really. I HATE it.... But, then I look forward to coming home and decorating the tree and knitting. Now that's a good nite!
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home