Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Houston, We have Turkeys!!!

 

 

So, Thank you to all of Normas readers that tried to help out with the pattern for my turkey jar covers. I found a pattern, but it just didn't turn out right. So I just looked at the ones that I had and went from there. I only needed one, this year, but while I was making it my hubby said that I might as well make one extra for next year.
So, today, will be the day to make my apple pie, stuffings, banana and pumpkin bread. Also, chex mix and Spiced Nuts. I will also, be knitting for Christmas.
Happy Thanksgiving to all. I know that I will be very thankful. All of my children will be here.
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Clearly you did not need a pattern after all! I did not know they were jar covers! How cute.

7:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home