Thursday, August 14, 2008

Namaste Bag and Ali

Well here she is in all of her glory...my new namaste bag. It is a Laguna-in Peacock. I love it. It is soo big and amazing. I was trying to take a really funky picture but oh, well...at 5 am, this is what you get. Thanks again, Kelly. I will use it on my next trip.
 

Well I was just getting out of the shower this morning and this is what was waiting for me! Ali, is just 1 year old and a big clown. He is a great addition to all of our kitties.
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Grace said...

love your bag and your cat!!!

11:42 AM  
Blogger Bridget said...

I'm really going to have to get one of the Namaste bags one day - I keep seeing others' and really liking them ...

Love the kitty in the sink - we have one that does that, but he sleeps there overnight. Sometimes when I get up to go to the bathroom, he really freaks me out, since I'm not really awake, and there is something big and fuzzy in the sink!

10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home