Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Knitting and Life

I had lunch with the FAB U LOUS Norma and she was just what the doctor ordered! I love her! I made her a pair of yarn ball earrings and they served as a name tag at the NH wool festival. How cute!
My family and I went to Connecticut to celebrate my Grandmothers 90th birthday this past weekend. It was great. All of us were there, except my oldest:(. Oh well. We got great pics and had a wonderful time. I brought my newest attempt at knitting-Mr.Greenjeans- classic flash, lagoon, but did not knit at all. I had started a Blue Sky Eyelet cardi, But I just don't like how "heavy" it is. Especially for a summer sweater. Ariann has spoiled me. I am going to make another one. Just can't decide what color!
I have also started a Flower Basket shawl and hope to be done with it by friday. Size 10 needles and Frog tree alpaca super fast. My photos won't print so I will attach them tomorrow.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love you too, honey. :D

I could definitely go for another one of those tangerine-grapefruit margaritas RIGHT NOW. I'm.so.tired.

3:31 PM  
Blogger Grace said...

so glad you got out and spent some time with Norma, I have been so concerned about you. Can't wait to see your knitting projects!!!

9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home