Tuesday, June 03, 2008

The Bitchy Yarn Shop Owner!

I hate the woman! Every time I go there-she is a bitch-every time. I have walked in and she has looked over to see me and not even said Hello.And if you live in the Essex area, you KNOW who I am talking about. Not the lovely gals over at Kyarns-THEY are sweethearts. No I mean YOU-Northeast Fiber Arts!
Today I went in to EXCHANGE a pair of Inox express I had purchased last week from HER. They sucked. They had gouges in them and looked and felt rough.She said she did not even remember me-Twice-she said it twice. The other pair I got at the same time did not. I did not keep my reciept because all needle sales are final. Well, people I own my won business and I know that if you have a defective item you CAN return it. So I did. What a F___ing bitch. She asked me if I had used them for a week and decided to return them. No you ass, they suck and I want another pair of the SAME needles. After finally offering me the ability to exchange them she says snottily (new word?) "that she will check them out first!"-Ha imagine her surprise when they all suck.Ha again. So she says that I can either chose one of these or wait for a new shipment. No way I grab a pair and walk out. I WILL NEVER< EVER EVER GO INTO HER SHOP AGAIN... I will order it online- I will surf Ebay- even If I have to pay more. Oh and Mr. Greenjeans is not my favorite sweater at the moment...
Thanks for letting me vent!

3 Comments:

Blogger Grace said...

how is it that these are the people who stay in business and the sweethearts of the trade wind up loosing their shops, so unfair!

6:21 PM  
Blogger Norma said...

I remember the time, as a newbie knitter, I bought cable needles. I was buying two sets, and she obnoxiously asked me WHY. You'd think she'd shut up and take my money, wouldn't you? Ugh. And the big dog at the door bugs me, too.

10:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting info on 'that store'... I am a newbie knitter and I haven't made it into that store yet. I wondered about customer service after calling numerous times to ask if they carry a paticular yarn that KYS in Essex doesn't carry and getting the answering machine. When someone finally answered the phone, they didn't seem that friendly. I think I will just find online sources for yarn that KYS, Michael's and Creative Habitat don't carry.

Donna

10:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home