Friday, May 23, 2008

Flower Basket Shawl

 

A friend asked me to knit a shawl.She provided the Frog Tree Alpaca and the pattern. I did not like it, it was too plain. I asked If I could make one of my choice...VoiLa! one week and it is blocked and finished. I hope she loves it. I see that my Hosta does! I have started my Mr Greenjeans but went to Garnstudio for a looksee. Wow. lots of goodies. I will find them and post them for your viewing. Have a great Memorial Day weekend. It is raining as I type but will be a gorgeous weekend. Enjoy!
Ann
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Such a pretty FBS. I still LOVE my FBS, and even though I hate knitting lace, I'm considering making another one in a different color. I like the fact that it's small and I can wear it as a scarf instead of a shawl.

7:49 AM  
Blogger Grace said...

absolutely gorgeous. I think its just beautiful!!

8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home