Thursday, July 17, 2008

Norma's Birthday

 

aOkay, all of you fellow bloggers, July 18th is Normas birthday. Go on and wish her a Happy Birthday. She is right out straight all day tomorrow. I had the pleasure of her company today. As usual, it was awesome. I wish we could see each other more often.
Have a great day, Norma.
No knitting, oh, wait. I am knitting a market bag for a friend who is getting married next week and going to Portugal. I figured it was a perfect non-gift. I gave up on Mr. Greenjeans and was all the way to the armpits on my new Ariann. But, alas, it was too small. So, I put it aside. I went to Kyarns the other day and caved. I ordered an Olive Malibu Namaste bag. I needed it like a hole in the head, but hey.You know. I know you do. It should be here by next Tuesday or Wednesday, just in time for my mini vacation to Mohegan Sun, Ocean Beach, Ron White, and our friends wedding. I will have to pretend it is the carribean. Yeah right. The water won;t even be CLOSE to the same color.
I have been making earrings again. I made my daughter a pair for her 15th birthday, July 4th, She loved them. Norma is wearing hers today. If you are lucky she will post a pic. I did not have time to snap one. She would kill me if I posted the pic of her in them. LOL Norma!
Have a great weekend.
Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, thank God I will not have to kill you. It wouldn't look good on my record. THANKS for the great earrings and for a wonderful lunch. So much fun, even with the spilling of the drink all over the place. Cripes!

8:47 PM  
Blogger Manise said...

Sounds like you guys had fun! Early Happy Birthday Norma!

11:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Ann!
Looks like our delivery from Namaste is going to arrive on Tuesday... so we'll call you once UPS gets here. Have a good weekend!
Jill

10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home