Monday, August 04, 2008

Earrings and Norma!




I had lunch today with the traveling Ms. Norma. We went to a small place in Burlington next to her favorite gardening supply store. It was very good. I, of course, warned her to expect a new pair of earrings. Funny, she always has on the right color to match whatever I make her!
she laughed and said she did not have enough days in the week to wear all of her earrings. Ha Ha Ha
Well, Norma, Here are a few of mine. Actually, alot of them. I got my ears pierced for my 16th birthday. We were not allowed to have them before then. I got them done at the doctors office with a piece of black string. I had to pull them thru every couple of days. Gross. I remember picking out my first earrings. Gold hoops. THey were thick enough like posts so I could get them. My mom cut the strings and went to put the earring in. I passed out on the bathroom floor. Mom got a big kick out of it. She also said if you left the house without earrings it was like leaving without underwear on!
I am making a Knitting Pure and simple pullover for a toddler(friend of mine's grandson). I should have it done in plenty of time for his birthday, August 17th. Picture will follow. Hopefully with my new Namaste Peacock Laguna! I can not wait until it gets here!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hm... Did I really have pursed lips like that? Honestly, I WAS having a good time!!! Hee. It's so true...I always seem to be wearing the exactly perfect color!!!!

Had a great time, and then bought raised beds AND four new blueberry plants. Good luck with...well, you know. Heh.

7:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home