Monday, April 07, 2008

Ariann!



Here she is!It is made out of Cotton Ease-Taupe! And, I love it. Love it like no other sweater. I went to wally world today and got the perfect buttons for $3.59. This sweater almost saw the frog pond.But good sense told me to walk away. I did-for 4 months. I ripped back about 4 inches and started the sleeve decreases again. And just like Rachael, I did not do the "at the same time" neck decreases. But it is perfect. I have some popsicle blue that I have already started winding for my next one.
This one was supposed to be 3/4 sleeve. It ended up being 7/8 but, who cares.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's HOTTTTTTTTT! I LOVE it. What is the color? You know what? I've got some Jo Sharp cotton stuff already in the stash that would be awesome for this. But that would presuppose that I knit!!! How many sweaters do I have on the needles already???? Argh!

7:47 PM  
Blogger Bonne Marie said...

So very GORGEOUS!

Really.

So awesome that you walked away then came BACK!!!

8:01 PM  
Blogger Gramknits said...

It is wonderful. I am green with envy.

7:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks fantastic! Great color, too!

8:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home