Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Help!

Can anyone HELP? I am more than half way done with my Barely there socks from the 2007 Knitting a day Pattern calendar and the dog ate the pattern...........okay, so stop laughing. The damn dog eats any and everything. I have never done the flap heel and I can not remember how many sts to cast on or how to do the flap heel thing. I can finish and do the toes but that is all. So if anyone has the pattern would you help a knitter in need. I wanted to take them to TEXAS with me on sunday, but I may have to start a new pair. Thanks in advance.

3 Comments:

Blogger Montreal Mama said...

I have it.
What date is the pattern? I'll scan it and email it to you. What date tho? Email me Sp10hostess@hotmail.com

YouR Hostess!

1:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey dummy i

9:35 PM  
Blogger T.Criswell said...

I'm so glad I found this site. I'm in need of the rest of this very pattern myself! I started it up, and then sat back and read through the full pattern and realized I didn't have the 2nd half. Can I possibly have a copy of May 1st, 2007, too?
Cheers,
Tisha

1:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home