Monday, May 21, 2007

Tagged!

I have been tagged, by Leslie....this is what she says I have to do:
Each person tagged gives 7 random facts about themselves. Those tagged need to write on their blogs 7 facts, as well as the rules of the game. You need to tag seven others and list their names on your blog. You have to leave those you plan on tagging a note in their comments so they know that they have been tagged and need to read your blog.

seven random facts:

1. I am the oldest of 5 children. Both my mom and dads familys had 5 children, as does my husbands-we do not!

2. Irene, my grandmothers sister taught me to knit when I was 5.

3. All 3 of my daughters can knit and sew!

4. I am a sun worshipper and would love to live on the water.

5. I love to read, but rarely find the time. Books on tape have filled the void

6. I bake the best apple pie.

7. I have broken my nose or had it broken 4 times!
Thanks Leslie, I have never done one of these. I don't have 7 people to send this to, so sadly it will end here.

I have been knitting. I found Bob Marley socks and ripped back the ones I was knitting. I am on the heel flap. But alas, that is all.
We finished our last store inventory yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I may still be able to use my eyes again. I promise pics at next post,. I am going to break out the new camera and give here a try. Hopefully with at least one sock to show, or a started Cece.
The baby kitty has decided to raid my "Friends chair" and daily she steals yarn out of it to take upstairs. Friends chair- the ones Joey and Chandler got. the lazy boys with the built in coolers and massagers. Yep, we have 2 of them-in black also! Only 1 came to the new house! It has deep pockets in the side and I put my yarn in them. The kitty squishes inside and pulls out partial balls or even something I am working on and drags them upstairs! It is cute, but what a mess.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nina In Norway said...

Ann
Your package for the swap at swapbot were sent one week ago, so I am asking you to be patient. I sertnally hope you'll recieve it soon.

1:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home