Monday, May 14, 2007

Happy Mother's Day!

I hope you all had a Happy Mother's Day. I am glad it is sunny in Vermont. I wish it was warmer, but hey it is only May. So we finished the 2nd of our three stores for inventory. YAY!!! Only one more to go. It is an all day affair and yesterday when I took off my glasses I was crosseyed for about 1/2 hour. Scary. I would not like to be on the computer imputting data for 12 hours straight. I commend any of you who do.No knitting,,,wha wha wha. My eyes are just to tired. I have to get my SP10 partners box ready to ship for friday. It will be her first from me as she was reassigned to me. She likes to knit socks so I am sure I will be able to please her. That is all for know. Graduation is in one month for my daughter and then she is off to Hawaii for 3 weeks> What a lucky girl.
Take Care and smile often.
Ann

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home