Thursday, May 31, 2007

Patience is a virtue!



I was invited to join a swapbot swap. I joined I was impatient and kept whining about not hearing from my partner and today in my mailbox was the kit! Oh, I feel like such a boob!!NIna of Norway, please accept my apologies. I am such a putz!!!!!
Okay, so whats with the photos. Well, try to share your cameras, 3 of them, and the photo cards and the photo reader with your 2 girls-no it's not priceless it's a pain in the ass! They lost my 1 GB card and that is MY CARD!!! It has all of my knit kits, sp kits knitting, you get it- it's mine, MINE MINE MINE!!!!
Now I know why my mother would get so mad when her stuff was missing. They have tons of their own stuff-more than me. So now that I have finished bitching, I will go out and buy a big card and hide it with my new camera.
By the way, The photo is one of the "baby" kitty, Kim. She is the one Daughter number 1 brought home and I told her she had to go.She is almost 2!
I am supposed to post a pic of my current work in progress for SP10-So I started a pair of ankle socks from the Knitting a day calendar and just can not get the heel flap sock down at all. Dianne, can you help? Yours look so good!
Take care all.
It is summer in Vermont!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Gramknits said...

I will try to help. Do you have the instructions that you are following? Email me and I will see what I can do. I do wish you lived closer. Been laid up with a kind of bum knee but getting back into things somewhat. I love the kitty. Chewie would like to play. Really, he likes cats. He likes everything!

8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home