Saturday, April 28, 2007

On a roll!


Okay 3 posts in one day people, Can you feel the love? This is the King of our house-Seymour. He is the second pet we have had as a family and the oldest. Our first kitty Talouse died when he was 1, so we got a new kitty right away, and here he is. He is the most loveable big baby.
I have a new SP10 partner. She likes to knit socks and has no color preference. What a dream! I have been so busy at work that I have not even been able to keep up on reading blogs! I am so sorry!!! I miss you, Norma, Gramknits, Iheartknitting, Scoutswag, etc, LOL I could go on forever. My hubby is watching the Redsox/Yankee game. Can you hear him from where you are?
I have decided to go up and dig out the Popicle sweater. I have really got to finish something. I really WANT a CeCe though! Not need, just HAVE TO HAVE............you know you know what I mean! I am going to start making up my SP10 package tomorrow so I don't get behind. I will have pics next week when I get my camera cards back from work. I left them there in my bag! I was so excited to show you all of my swap kits and sp box that I have received.
Okay thanks for letting me blog you to death. More entertainment to follow.
Hug Hug!

1 Comments:

Blogger Gramknits said...

Welcome back. Just think, you will have an excuse to visit Texas in February. (remember...do not go in August) Glad to see you are back blogging. Oh, and Seynour looks like he rules the house with a firm paw.

10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home