Saturday, May 05, 2007

May in Vermont!!!


The sun is shining and people are wearing shorts...well, it is still cool, but you have to make summer last here in Vermont! Our 20th Anniversary was April 22nd. I was on a plane coming back from Baylor and Hubby was home with the youngest.
I got him this:
It is the best expresso machine ever.He just took it out of the box. It was TOO EXPENSIVE! He bought me a beautiful diamond necklace and earrings-not my taste, and he did not pick them out. SO I exchanged them and get 2 pairs of earrings and enough credit to more than pay for the machine. Happy man and new earrings. No knitting, but I did buy a magazine with 2 patterns that I hope to make. That counts, right?
Any way, I got a new camera, but after reading all the reviews I am taking it back and exchanging it for a LUmix DMC-TZ3 check it out at Best Buy. It is awesome! I have a Lumix already but it is an SLR and I don't seem to use it very often because of the bulkyness, It takes great pictures, but!
So no pictures of the green Vermont. just check out Norma and her great pictures.
Inventory tomorrow for store 1. 2 more to go. Then the warehouse, and maybe my life will be back....
Thanks for stopping by.
Ann

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's finally warming here, too!

Happy belated anniversary:-)

-Eden

10:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day!

3:25 PM  
Blogger LeslieJ said...

Wow! Glad to hear it is warm, getting nice in MI too.
OH yea, you've been tagged!
check out my blog (long time no talk)

8:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home