Saturday, March 17, 2007

Meisha


Today was awful! On Thursday, I took our girl, Meisha, to the vet. They thought she had liver disease because she had been vomiting for 5 days. Today, we took her to the ER vet for the weekend so she could get better for monday, when we could get an ultrasound or do surgery. She got worse. Much worse. She did not make it. She was only 8 and was so happy to see my husband and myself. She wagged her tail and I felt awful for picking her up from the vet, taking her to the ER not bringing her home. I will miss her. She was a sweet girl. I can not bring myself to tell the girls yet. They were so upset at me this morning when I told them I had to go take her to the ER and not home..............Bubba will miss her!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so sorry. She was lucky and had a good home with people who knew how special she was. What is it with us and our dogs? Take care and do stay in touch.

4:00 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

I was just clicking through blogs and came upon yours. I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your pet. Please check what food you were feeding her....there is a large pet food recall. Some foods have been causing vomiting and liver failure. Don't know if you have other pets...the food could make them ill as well. Again, sorry for your loss.

4:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry for your loss! Our dogs become our babies, don't they? What a sad day :-(

5:19 PM  
Blogger Montreal Mama said...

So sorry to hear about your dog. What kind was she? She kinda looks like our great danes... but I can't tell from the picture.

11:55 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

I'm sorry to hear about your Meesha. It's when you loose a pet that has become a real member of the family.

6:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home