Saturday, November 17, 2007

Central Park Hoodie Finished!!!



Yes, that is right! I finished it. I love it and I have not taken it off all day. It is the perfect sweater for Vermont!
Specs:
Size 40.5 a little big, but bigger is better.
Rowan Aran
9 balls?
3 needle bind off for shoulders and hood
Buttons
JHB coconut from JoAnns

Okay so it will be mittens next for charity. Or maybe moms beret. Not sure.
I am thinking of Dickinson Pullover from IK Fall. For after Christmas knitting. I am craving socks.I just purchased the IK holiday issue, It has a few cute ankle socks-stocking stuffers?
So off to make stuffing, banana bread and pumkin bread for the Holidays.
Happy weekend!
Ann :)

4 Comments:

Blogger Norma said...

It's terrific, Ann! I love the color and the fit....

11:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That looks terrific! I love the colour.

Apple pie turned out beautifully, though I think I skimped on the apples a little... I'll know for next time!

4:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's wonderful! It's wonderful! I really do like that sweater.

7:23 AM  
Blogger Gramknits said...

I'm late looking around but I love the hoodie. I would be perfect for Wiscosin too but right now I have too much lined up. Stay in touch.

5:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home