Sunday, January 27, 2008

All 3 girls home!

I knit! I swap!
Carrie came back from Texas. It just was too blonde (sorry) for her. She is a Vermont girl and really could not get past the ditzy big blonde hair girls. Oh well. She did great. She is taking a semester off.
Kelley is out and doing great. She is back home and has not had much luck on the job front. She is 20.
Samantha was the only one home and was loving it. Not so much anymore.
I AM knitting. I picked up my Cece and tried to finish it. FROG
I made my mom her christmas beret. Pics on mom to follow.
I started Dad a pair of socks. Yuck did not like the yarn. Something new from knitpicks a cotton sock blend. NO No NO
I found my "Something Red (popsicle blue cotton ease) But lost the directions. It was almost finished. I thought I did not like it. But changed my mind. Wendy just resent my directions...so it too will be finished
Started a Newsboy from stitch n bitch for Kelleys friend. Black Encore chunky. I have ripped it twice.UGH.
I made Carrie a Knitting Pure and simple hooded sweatshirt for Christmas- It fits her great.
I am trying to lose weight 10-15 pounds but have had no motivation. No vacation this year due to the fact that last years was such a bomb.
When I went to pick up Carrie in Texas I scored my new summer bag at Dooney & Bourke. Only $65. And I arrived at the Austin airport with 6 bags to check 20 minutes before our flight was to leave! Thank god for a great car rental employee and the woman who checked our bags. I leave you with a pic of the scored bag.
Have a great week!
Ann

2 Comments:

Blogger Norma said...

Well. Three girls home. I should be happy for you, but.... Hee.
LOL

AWESOME bag!!!

7:07 PM  
Blogger SamanthaLovee said...

Yeah I was loving it. I had a little bit of stressed lifted knowing it was just us three. But oh well theyre home, I like it at times, but i deal. =/
teehee [=

IHeartYou,
SamanthaLovee.

8:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home